Opportunity to Join Alex Thomson Racing
Job Title CRM Coordinator
Start date As soon as possible
Office address Alex Thomson Racing, Unit 12, Haslar Marina, Haslar Road, Gosport PO12 1NU.
Manager Sarah Brooke, PR and CRM Manager
Key performance indicators
• Develop and improve Alex Thomson Racings CRM system
• Increase sponsors databases through competitions and opportunities
• Develop new ideas to increase data capture for ATR and sponsors
• Responsible for all communication internally and externally, ensuring our followers and sponsors are kept up to date
• Support PR and Marketing during events
• Attend Sponsor meetings and lease with sponsors to develop cross platform databases.
• Other tasks as and when management require
• The successful canidiate must be available to travel and hold a clean driving license.
We are looking for a proactive individual with in-depth Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience and excellent customer facing communication skills to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will act as a CRM Coordinator and oversee the use and development of our CRM system, helping us to maximise its functionality for Alex Thomson Racing and our sponsors.
Applicants should understand CRM systems and how to use them to best effect, be able to work on own initiative whilst being a good team player, be well organised and have the ability to work flexibly and to multi-task.
Alex Thomson Racing is a professional offshore racing team. Alex Thomson competes in the Oceanmasters offshore racing series. The team are working hard towards Alex becoming the first Brit to win the Vendee Globe which starts this year on the 6th November 2016.
As a marketing team we have key areas of responsibility but we must all work together and support each other to ensure the best return on invest for our title sponsor HUGO BOSS and partners.
Send applications to email@example.com